Q. Where can I find out about research done by USP researchers and staff?


You can access the USPERR or electronic research repository online on the research office's website. The link is: http://repository.usp.ac.fj/

Articles published by USP staff are linked there. 

  • Last Updated Sep 27, 2017
  • Views 10
  • Answered By Jamie Bloss

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0

Contact Us

Welcome to the FAQs and Knowledge Base of the USP Library.

If your question is not answered, use the following links to contact us or call 323 2402.