Q. How do I set a book to be on closed reserve if I am a lecturer?


Follow the link to the course reserve request form: http://www.usp.ac.fj/index.php?id=4208


  • Last Updated Aug 11, 2016
  • Views 17
  • Answered By Jamie Bloss

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0

Contact Us

Welcome to the FAQs and Knowledge Base of the USP Library.

If your question is not answered, use the following links to contact us or call 323 2402.